Softigel offers a diverse range of pharmaceutical products for hospital use, including antibiotics with segregated facilities for betalactamics and cephalosporins.
We manufacture sterile pharmaceutical solutions and suspensions for human use in the following packaging formats:
- Prefilled syringes. The use of prefilled syringes is a modern way to apply parenteral drugs. The benefits of using prefilled syringes include convenienc, eease of handling, as well as safety advantages and reduced risk of drug overfill
- Ampoules. A small sealed glass vial, used to contain and preserve a single dose of a sample, usually a solid or liquid. Amber or transparent glass is available, depending on the need for light protection
- Drops. Multiple doses of optic and nasal solutions packaged in plastic bottles to preserve the sterile characteristics of the contained drug. We offer special ophthalmic presentations with colour-coded caps and labels for ocular medications, corresponding to common therapeutic conditions, which also features a new ergonomic design for more precise dosing
- Vials. Small, amber or transparent glass bottles with rubber tops and an aluminum band, used for injectable multi-dose preparations
- Sterile powders. Vials containing an antibiotic drug in powder, where a sterile liquid (saline solution, water for injection, or dextrose) is added, dissolving the powder and making the drug ready for use