SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions is an organisation fully dedicated to third-party activities within the industrial affairs of Sanofi.
SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions offers a flexible or a fully integrated service, according to the project’s needs.
This offer can combine:
SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions will continually provide technical support, quality and regulatory support and strong customer service throughout the entire process.
By employing its exhaustive industrial capabilities, facilities and expertise expected of large pharma, SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions provides its clients with ‘fast to market’ solutions.
SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions offers high-quality pharmaceutical intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API):
• Traditional chemistry to biotechnology
• Small-scale to large-scale production
• Various grades of APIs (sieving, milling, micronization…)
• Knowledge & expertise sharing from Sanofi network
• Sustainable Development and Ethical Chart
• Regulatory & Quality standards
• Regulatory & Quality support with a dedicated team
SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions offers API contract manufacturing and custom synthesis competences from small molecules to biologics, from lab scale to commercial quantities. Additionally, we offer extensive drug production facilities.
To handle complex industrial projects, SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions relies on the wide Sanofi Industrial network. Roughly 16 chemical and biotech sites located in six countries (mainly in Europe) manufacture intermediates and APIs for third-party projects.
Around 38 pharmaceutical sites located in 25 countries worldwide offer their production capacities for the third-party market.
In total, more than 50 Sanofi sites support SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions activity.
SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions offers customers Sanofi’s experience and expertise from Process Development to industrial scale production.
They offer custom synthesis & API Contract Manufacturing under cGMP conditions.
• Toll manufacturing more often than not concerns molecules awaiting registration or those already marketed.
• Exclusive synthesis often concerns compounds that are still in the clinical development stage.
SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions offers you know-how and expertise in:
• Specific processes
• Specific galenic forms
• Specific API’s handling
• Regulatory standards requirements
Customers and Partners benefit from SANOFI Active Ingredient Solutions’s experience, from Toll manufacturing to a full range of Services including API, at the quality standards of Sanofi.