A growing force in the UK Consumer Health Care market, amongst some of the leading brands in the natural health and gastro-intestinal categories.
The Pharmaton® natural health range
For the relief of daily fatigue. A natural health medicine containing unique Ginseng G115, vitamins and minerals. Pharmaton® is available in most pharmacies, grocery and health food stores. To find out more about Pharmaton® visit www.pharmaton.co.uk.
A natural health supplement to help avoid aching, heavy and tired legs. Antistax® Healthy Active Leg capsules contain a unique extract of red vine leaf which is clinically tested. Antistax® is also available as a cooling leg gel for soothing tired and heavy legs. Antistax® is available in most pharmacies, grocery and health food stores. To find out more about Antistax® log on to the Antistax® website: www.antistax.co.uk.
The gastro-intestinal range
The gastro-intestinal range currently covers three main categories:
- Stool Softeners
- Dulcolax® is used for dual action constipation relief. It contains the active ingredient Bisacodyl. Dulcolax® is available in tablet and suppository formats. For more information visit www.constipation-facts.co.uk/dulcolax.asp
- Dulcolax® Perles® relieve constipation so helping to restore regularity. It contains the active ingredient Sodium Picosulphate. Dulcolax® Perles® are available in exclusive gel formed capsule format for flexible individual dosage to match your personal needs
- Dulcolax® Liquid® is also used for constipation relief. It contains the active ingredient Sodium Picosulphate. Dulcolax® Liquid® is available in a pleasant tasting liquid format
For more information about constipation, including healthy tips and diagnostic tools, please visit www.constipationfacts.co.uk.
DulcoEase – creating a new subcategory in OTC from Boehringer Ingelheim – the Bowel Health Experts.
- New DulcoEase Stool Softener helps provide relief when bowel movement is painful and difficult, when you have constipation or suffer from piles or anal fissure
- DulcoEase contains docusate sodium 100mg – in easy-to-swallow soft gel capsules
- Stool softeners are different to laxatives in that they make it easier for you to go to the loo, whereas laxatives help to make you go by stimulating the colon
- See www.constipation-facts.co.uk/dulcoease.asp for further details
For a softer and more comfortable way to go to the loo. Pass It On!
- Buscopan® IBS Relief is an antispasmodic medicine. In spite of its wide availability in most supermarkets, drugstores and pharmacies, Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare recommend that before the product is taken, a medical diagnosis of IBS is confirmed by a GP to rule out any other more serious conditions. For more information, please visit www.buscopan.co.uk
- Buscopan® IBS Relief tablets contain hyoscine butylbromide 10mg, which has natural origins derived from the duboisia plant. It has an antispasmodic action which suppresses and relieves painful muscle spasms
For more information about IBS, including healthy tips and diagnostic tools, please visit www.ibs-relief.co.uk.