Within this session, you will be shown that oral thin films (OTFs) are a convenient and attractive alternative dosage form for the application of ketamine and other compounds.
What else will you learn during this session?
– You will learn about the role of ketamine in the treatment of pain
– The sessions will show the components and science of OTFs and how they can be used to provide a genuine alternative to current drug delivery methods
– You will learn about the outcome of LTS’ clinical study of a S-ketamine OTF in humans
– The session will give you a first view on the market potential of a S-ketamine OTF in the treatment of pain.
LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG is hosting an academy on the latest research in the field of pain and ketamine. Over the last decade, the interest in low-dose ketamine for treatment of various indications like pain conditions, therapy-resistant depression and addiction as grown substantially.
The programme will be as follows:
15:00-15:20 CEST: Oral thin films- the ideal dosage form for tailored drug delivery by Dr Patrick Mohr, Corporate Vice-President Head of Pharmaceutical Development R&D
– Overview of current oral thin film types
– Insights in new OTF technologies
15:20 – 16:10 CEST: Pain and ketamine by Prof Dr Albert Dahan, Professor of Anesthesiology at the University of Leiden
– Pain has a high prevalence, both acute and chronic pain
– Ketamine is a valid treatment option for particularly postoperative pain
16:10 – 16:45 CEST: Results of an Esketamine Oral Thin Film pharmacokinetic pharmacodynamic study in healthy participants by Dr Florian Hammes, Director, Head of Laboratory
– Ketamine considerations and benefits
– Target unique selling propositions
– Target product profile
– Clinical study design and results
– Population pharmacokinetic analysis
16:45-17:00 CEST: LTS as a cooperation partner by Dr May Pidding, Director, Business Development North America
– LTS company overview
–Proprietary project business model
– Esketamine market
– Esketamine license opportunity
To register for the event, please click here.