Being the leading exhibition for powder, granule and bulk solids technologies, POWTECH offers a unique overview of current mechanical processing technologies and equipment for a variety of industries.
The exhibition takes place between 9 April and 11 April at the Exhibition Centre in Nuremberg, Germany. If you are looking for pioneering innovations in bulk and solids handling, be sure to save the date.
Having experienced the success of Powtech 2017, Russell Finex looks forward to Powtech 2019. By introducing its latest innovative bulk solids equipment, the company aims to nurture relations with existing customers and while also forging new contacts. With 85 years of experience in supplying fine mesh separation technology, Russell Finex has proven its leading place in this industry.
Visit Russell Finex at stand 564 and discover a range of separation solutions, including the Finex 22™ Sieve, Russell Compact 3in1 Sieve™, Finex Separator™ and the Russell Compact Sieve®. Experienced sales engineers will be present to answer all of your questions and offer you the best solution for your handling needs.
Available products include:
- Russell Compact Sieve® – This vibratory screener is a renowned unit for check-screening powders and liquids across industries as it provides great screening capacity without needing excessive headroom, meaning it can fit neatly into your production line.
- Russell Compact 3in1 Sieve™ – Companies requiring bag emptying benefit from this safety sieve as it combines an ergonomic tipping platform with a magnetic separator and a sieve within one system, protecting operators whilst safeguarding product quality.
- Finex 22™ Sieve – This unique multi-purpose mobile sieving system provides safety screening as well as accurate grading. If you screen difficult powders and high viscosity liquids, a high-speed version is also available.
- Finex Separator™ – This vibratory separator offers better accuracy, capacity, noise levels and upgradeability compared with traditional separation. No matter in which industry you are working, this high-performance separator is used for a wide range of applications. You can use it for grading, dewatering or dedusting wet or dry materials up to five fractions in one operation.
- Ultrasonic sieve deblinding – Eliminate product wastage and reduce costs with an ultrasonic sieve deblinding system when screening difficult powders. The Russell Vibrasonic® Deblinding System utilizes ultrasonics to eliminate mesh blinding, resulting in screening equipment running at all times, maximum and extended mesh life.
Visit Russell Finex at stand 564 and speak with an experienced sales engineer to find solutions for your unique powder handling needs. Click here for company information, case studies, demonstration videos and contact details.