The Tekni-Films division offers a wide range of products to accommodate the requirements of the stability of each pharmaceutical product.
Blister films are produced according to one global standard in order to facilitate creation of a global common technical document for submission of new drug products.
Tekni-Films’ global standard will offer the following features:
- Unique pharmaceutical polymer formulation for drug contact (PVC or PP)
- Full regulatory compliance of PVC or PP formulation for all geographies
- Films are produced under cleanroom standards
- Camera vision system assures 100% film inspection for elimination of defects
Tekni-Films offers the following constructions:
- Aclar® and Vaposhield™ laminations: PVC / PCTFE or PVC / PE / PCTFE structures. Tekni-Films protects its customers by purchasing PCTFE from two independent sources
- PVC, monolayer
- PVDC: standard are 40, 60 and 90 GSM coated films in duplex and triplex types
- Cold form foil (CFF): for all aluminium blisters, PVC / ALU / oPA laminate
- COC and COP films. PVC-free alternative barrier film, produced by cost-effective co-extrusion technology: PP / COC / PP or PP / COC / EVOH / PP
- PP film for blister