Stability testing is a vital component of the development process in pharmaceuticals.
3R PHARMA CONSULTING provides scientific/technical advice and sustainable solutions based on long-term experience and expertise.
The company offers:
- Strategic advice concerning a science-based design of stability studies meeting regulatory requirements, in particular, ICH guidelines Q1A(R2), B, D, and E
- Development of cost-effective stability protocols for global markets, including climatic zone IVA and B
- Advice on bracketing and matrixing of stability studies in order to reduce the number of samples to be tested, thereby decreasing the cost of the studies
- Evaluation and statistical analysis of data
- Stability reports and summaries
- Advice relating to temperature monitored and controlled shipment, as well as storage of pharmaceutical products meeting good distribution practice (GDP), good storage practice (GSP) and cool chain distribution standards
- Calculation and assessment of the impact of temperature excursions on the product during shipment and storage
- Investigation of trends
- Assessment of out of specification (OOS) results