JRS Pharma offers a complete portfolio of excipients and coatings, along with technical expertise and biopharma services. Our product portfolio provides our customers with a wide range of solutions for the development and manufacture of oral dosage forms. With over 135 years of experience, 7 R&D centers, 31 production sites, and 25 sales offices, we are dedicated to serving the health science industry worldwide.
• High functionality excipients
• Functional Fillers
• Thickeners & Stabilizers
• Ready-to-use coatings system
• Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC)
• ProJect Pharaceuticals
• Four technical competence centres located in Germany, India, Mexico, and the U.S. offer technical support worldwide including:
• Formulation development
• Formulation-specific trouble-shooting
• Customer seminars
• Coatings formulation development
• Data analysis of excipient functionality
• Customer site visits
• Animal Health
• Contract Pharma
We manufacture our products using high-quality raw materials and in adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP) standards.
In addition, the company are current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) and ISO 9001 compliant/certified and our excipients meet NF, JP, and Ph. Eur. requirements.
JRS Pharma is the largest of the JRS Group’s 13 divisions. Founded in 1878 by the Rettenmaier family, the JRS Group is privately owned and operated, and has been bringing health science to life for over 135 years.
US: 2981 Route 22 | Patterson, NY 12563-2359
Global: Holzmühle 1| D-73494 Rosenberg, Germany
Global: +49 79 67 152-345