Akzo Nobel Salt provides high-purity salt without additives.
Salt plays an essential role in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and medical device industries.
Akzo Nobel Salt produces pharmaceutical-quality Sanal® P Sodium Chloride and Sanal® SQ Sodium Chloride Chemical Pure Quality at its dedicated US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved manufacturing line and finishing area.
Key features of Akzo Nobel Salt’s products include:
• Chemically pure and non-pyrogenic
• Can be used to produce active pharmaceutical ingredients (API)
• Complies with the monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph Eur), the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP), Japan Pharmacopoeia (JP), Korea Pharmacopoeia (KP), Pharmacopoeia of Russia (Ph Rus) and the China Pharmacopoeia (Ch P)
• Complies with American Chemical Society (ACS) requirements
• Quality control based on good manufacturing practice (GMP) International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Q7A guidelines for API
Highly pure sodium chloride is a key component in chemical-technical applications and in the manufacture of laboratory chemicals.
Akzo Nobel Salt guarantees that the manufacture and quality of its dedicated production facility for Sanal® meets the GMP- ICH Q7A guidelines. The FDA also approved the facility in March 2006.
Akzo Nobel Salt A/S
DK 9550 Mariager